What is Innovations that Work?
Short, hard hitting presentations designed to highlight innovative solutions that solve problems faced by senior housing and skilled nursing operators. As markets evolve, owners and operators look towards innovation to add value and improve margins. These short talks share real-world examples of innovations that work, including an analysis of their operational and financial impact.
Have you solved a key business problem through innovation? Do you want to share your insight and thought leadership with others in the field? Innovations That Work provides an opportunity to share your knowledge with your peers at NIC’s 2019 Fall Conference. If chosen, we pair you with a professional speaker coach to help you prepare your Innovations That Works presentation.
Interested in participating? Please complete the online submission form. If your presentation is selected, the information provided on the form will be used in conference publications, including, but not limited to, brochures and the conference website.
What are the Submission Guidelines?
Innovations That Work presentations are designed to highlight solutions that meet the following criteria:
- They solve a business problem and are not familiar to more than ~80% of potential users
- Are in market (i.e. not hypothetical)
- Have data that can be shared with the audience which demonstrates the benefit associated with the solution
- Have a user of the service or product, not the service provider; willing to present the Innovations That Work presentation
Deadline for Submission
Proposals must be submitted no later than Friday, June 7, 2019.
Each speaker will:
- Afforded the opportunity to work with a speaker coach provided by NIC to help craft their story
- Present 22 slides with slides advancing automatically every 20 seconds
See highlight video below and view last year’s presentations on YouTube.
Proposal Status Notification
You will be notified of the status of your proposal no later than June 28, 2019. Please hold the conference dates of September 11 - 13, 2019 available until notified of your proposal status.