ABOUT INNOVATIONS THAT WORK
As consumer demand and expectations evolve, owners, operators, capital providers and vendors look for innovative ways to add value, improve resident experience and quality of life. These inspiring presentations share real-world examples of innovations that work. These presentations are designed to share cutting-edge solutions to everyday issues that are experienced by senior living and post-acute solution seekers, as well as their capital partners.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought the seniors housing and care industry under intense scrutiny. This is an opportunity to take control of the narrative, by highlighting the innovations and solutions that will help deliver better care and outcomes for the seniors of the future.
We’re looking for:
- Deployed solutions (i.e. not hypothetical)
- Measurable benefits
- Innovative solutions
- Presenters willing to speak about their creative experience
Selected presenters will be paired with a professional speaker coach. A series of rapid-fire presentations will premier during the 2021 Fall season.
We’re looking for solutions to problems that:
Deployed solutions (i.e. not hypothetical)
Presenters willing to speak about their creative experience
Each speaker will have exactly 22 slides at 20 seconds a slide for a total of 7 minutes and 20 seconds to outline the business problem and the benefits. Speakers are afforded the opportunity to work with a speaker coach provided by NIC to help craft their story.
Deadline for Submission
Proposals must be submitted no later than Friday, June 18, 2021.
Proposal Status Notification
You will be notified of the status of your proposal no later than Friday, July 30, 2021.
- Complete the online submission form and provide the required information. If your presentation is selected, the information provided on the form will be used in conference publications, including, but not limited to, brochures and the NIC.org website.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Upon confirmation of your participation, you will be paired with a speaker coach to help develop your talking points in the desired format.